In our private location in the heart of Bristol and online, we use a toolbox of techniques to help clients achieve the changes they are looking for.
Challenges we can help with
- Phobias (excessive fear of a particular thing)
- Mild-moderate depression (sadness)
- Mild-moderate anxiety (fear)
- Weight management
- Self-confidence and public speaking
- Insomnnia (difficulty sleeping)
- Chronic pain management
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
We have a special tailored programme for quitting smoking.
We have a dedicated and private therapy room in the heart of Bristol.
We mainly offer sessions in weekday evenings but can discuss other times on a case-by-case basis.
We also offer online sessions over video call.
- Initial telephone consultations are free. Please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat.
- For private clients, fees are £40 for a 60 min session, or £70 for two sessions booked together
- For our quitting smoking programme, the fee is £85 for the whole programme, including a two hour session.
- We are currently registered with two health insurers: Aetna Global Benefits and VitalityHealth. If you are under an insurance scheme with them (such as through your employer), we may be able to see you under their scheme.
Bristol Hypnotherapy & CBT
Do you have any questions about our services
Located in BS5
15 mins walk from Cabot Circus.